We're looking for someone to manage and maintain the AVL technical setup, operations, and equipment for Grace Revolution Church. You’ll oversee and equip our ministry team (staff and volunteers) in technical preparation and operations for all weekend experiences and special events across all our locations.
we want to get to know you if you...
- Have experience mixing live bands/vocalists
- Have a strong knowledge of AVL systems and experience in live production (camera operation, switching, theatrical lighting, and audio)
- Can effectively troubleshoot and make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- Also able to lead and manage volunteers with grace and are calm and positive under pressure.
- Have a collaborative spirit and work well in teams
- Demonstrate effective personal time management, and are able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, in-person) and are able to use English as your primary language
- Are flexible on work hours and days as this position requires working on weekends and some evenings
- Have a heart for God, the ministry, the local church, and people.
- Are passionate about impacting communities with the gospel of grace and seeing lives transformed by a revelation of Jesus and His love
- Oversee the operation, maintenance, and security of audio, visual, lighting, and communications equipment
- Direct and manage all pre-, live, and post-production technical preparation (AVL, FOH, stage) for weekend experiences and special events
- Select, train, and equip our team of staff and volunteers to support our Pastors, and the Creative and Worship ministries to create a conducive service atmosphere for the Gospel to be received
- Collaborate with our Lead Pastor to develop a vision for our technical team, as well as plan and implement a roadmap to grow our capabilities to support church growth and future sites
- Be responsible for the technical budget, including making recommendations for purchases, repairs, and upgrades of audio, visual, lighting, and communications equipment
- Develop and implement an infrastructure of standard operating systems and shepherd volunteer leadership in alignment with our church’s cultural values for the areas you oversee
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably related)
- At least 2 years of working experience OR volunteering in a leadership position in a relevant field
- A strong command of the English language and stellar communication skills
- Successful experience in building a team of volunteers
- Experience with multi-site/location church campuses
- Experience with video sermon delivery and varied approaches to video delivery
- Exceptional setup and mixing skills, and video skills
- Recording experience in a studio environment
- Experience in routine gear maintenance, setup, installation, and operation
- Experience in large-scale productions
- Strong computer skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Specialized computer skills and proficiency in: Adobe CC, Keynote, Final Cut or iMovie, and Mac OS
- Able to work successfully with many different types of personalities